Choose Your Volunteer Opportunity!
- Minnesota Garlic Festival: Email Volunteer Coordinator, Connie Carlson. See more about volunteering at Garlic Fest here.
- Duluth’s Harvest Festival: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At our New Ulm office: general office help, data entry, mailing, phone calls and other SFA support. Email Theresa Keaveny to sign up.
- SFA Annual Conference: Email to Jerry Ford to sign up.
- Help out in a particular chapter with date entry, event support and more: email to Jerry Ford and he will direct your to chapters that need assistance.
All SFA Volunteers must first read our Volunteer Handbook (PDF)
We require SFA Volunteers to submit a Volunteer Release Form.
This Agreement is between you as a volunteer, and SFA, a nonprofit organization that supports sustainable farming and sustainability education in Minnesota.
Signing this agreement indicates that you wish to provide volunteer services to SFA and that you expect to receive no compensation or any other benefits traditionally associated with employment for those services.
By signing this following agreement, you grant SFA the rights to photographs, video or audio recordings of you made by SFA in connection with your volunteer services, and you agree that SFA may use or publish them.