Check out their “Dine in the Vines” event the night before the festival!
August 12th, 2017
What could go better with garlicky dishes prepared by local chefs than fine wine, craft beer and cold cider?
And you’ll be able to take your glass or mug with you as you dine at The Great Scape Cafe and other food purveyors.
Here’s how it works
- The Wine, Cider and Beer will be available from 12:00 to 6:00 p.m. in The Pavilion.
- $20 (and your I.D. proving you’re over 21) gets you a festival wine glass or beer mug and three drink tickets.
- Then you can fill that glass with the beverage of your choice by giving the vendor one of your drink tickets.
- Enjoy the live music in The Pavilion, or wander about the grounds, fine beverage in hand.
- Take your commemorative glass or mug home with you and treasure it for years to come!
Non-alcoholic beverages will be available in The Pavilion for a separate charge, including coffee, healthy soft drinks, fruit juices and more.
Must be 21 years of age to participate. ID’s will be checked, and you will be issued an wrist band that you must have on when you redeem your tickets. We reserve the right to refuse service.
Proceeds benefit Sustainable Farming Association, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
See our liquor licenses here.