August 13th, 2016
What could go better with garlicky dishes prepared by local chefs than fine wine, craft beer and cold cider?
And you’ll be able to take your glass or mug with you as you dine at The Great Scape Cafe and other food purveyors.
Here’s how it works:
- The Wine, Cider and Beer will be available from 12:00 to 6:00 p.m. in the Pavilion.
- $20 (and your I.D. proving you’re over 21) gets you a commemorative 10th Anniversary wine glass or beer mug and three drink tickets.
- Then you can fill that glass at the tasting booth of your choice by giving the vendor one of your drink tickets, knowing that each glass you buy is a vote for “The Garlic Festival People’s Choice Awards.”
- Wander about the grounds, fine beverage in hand.
- Take your commemorative glass or mug home with you and treasure it for years to come!
Must be 21 years of age to participate. ID’s will be checked, and you will be issued an armband that must have on when you redeem your tickets.