- Vendor applications for the 2015 festival will be available February 14th, 2015
2014 Minnesota Garlic Festival Vendor & Exhibitor Application (PDF)
For more information contact:
If you plan to sell GARLIC bulbs at the festival, you MUST:
- Clearly indicate on your vendor application form that you intend to sell garlic. See the GARLIC VENDOR POLICY (PDF).
- Read and follow the GARLIC NEMATODE TESTING PROCEDURE (PDF), and submit samples for testing between June 15 and July 15 with the GARLIC NEMATODE SUBMISSION FORM (PDF).
- Only garlic from fields that have tested negative for the Garlic Bloat Nematode will be permitted to be sold at the festival.
- If you wish to be on the Waiting List for Garlic Vendors, we recommend that you go ahead and do the testing procedure so that is ready if there should be an opening.
Questions? Jerry Ford, email@example.com