The Crow River Sustainable Farming Chapter challenges all members of the public, students, professionals, and anyone interested to help create a poster that best interprets the Garlic Festival mission.
Entries must be received by 5:00pm, Friday, July 26, 2013 to be considered for judging. Email submissions to: email@example.com.
Create an original poster design with a theme that is suggestive of the Garlic Festival. It must include the following components:
- Size: 11″ x 17″
- Colors: 4 colors.
- Submitted File Format: PDF or JPEG, (minimum resolution of 300 dpi). Files must not exceed 10MB.
- The poster must include all of the following information with an easy to read text :
Minnesota Garlic Festival Saturday, August 10, 2013
McLeod County Fairgrounds, Hutchinson, MN
10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
All Weather Event
Produced by the Crow River Chapter, Sustainable Farming Association of MN
- Must meet submission guidelines. Those that do not will be disqualified.
- Originality of concept: poster cannot contain any copyrighted, trademarked, or service marked materials.
- Poster has visual impact, creativity and demonstrates basic design skills, including color andcomposition.
A prize of $100 cash will be awarded to the winner. The winning artist will be notified by August 1, 2013.
Entries will be the property of the MN Garlic Festival and the Sustainable Farming Association, who shall have the right to reprint and use all entries for promotion. The artist’s name will be included on the posteror any other promotion.
Please submit poster entries and additional questions to: