Scroll over titles to link
- A Paradigm Shift: Using Grazing as a Means to Achieve Ecological and Agricultural Objectives – Annotated bibliography. Thomforde 2013
- Goat Dispatch Video Tour –Goat Dispatch
- Goat Rental FAQ –Goat Dispatch
- Using Goats to Control Invasive Plants – Cherrie Nolden, Southwest Badger Whole Farm Planning Workshop for Landowners. February 7, 2015.
- Using Goats to Control Invasive Species – Practical Farmers of Iowa, December 2016
- Targeted Grazing: A Natural Approach to Vegetation Management and Landscape Enhancement – American Sheep Industry Association
- Minnesota Job Sheet Biological Brush Management – USDA NRCS
- National Range and Pasture Handbook – USDA NRCS
- Dairy and Meat Goat Information, MN Dept. of Agriculture
- What Should I Charge for Prescribed Grazing? By David Pratt in On Pasture
- Best Management Practices for Preventing the introduction, establishment, and spread of invasive species. MN Invasive Species Advisory Council 2015.
Minnesota Invasive Terrestrial Plants and Pests Center. U of MN College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource SciencesHireGoats.com – Midwest business directory http://hiregoats.com