Chapter leaders: Here are relevant documents and resources your SFA chapter needs.
Enter your upcoming events, email chapter members, enter new & renewing members, learn how to properly represent the Association in your communications, download appropriate logos and templates, and more.
Questions? Contact Communications Director Jason Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SFA Presentations Available
SFA has announced a series of presentations that you can bring to your chapter or networking group. Include one or more of these at your annual meetings or as stand-alone programs at no cost to your chapter/group. For more information or to book these programs, click here or contact Jerry Ford at email@example.com or 763-244-6659.
Chapter Resource Guide
Click here for the most current version of the SFA Chapter Resource Guide.
SFA Input Forms
Hosting an event? Start by filling out the Event Entry Form.
Want to send an email to your chapter? Start by filling out the Email Entry Form.
Need to enter new or renewing members in the database? Start by filling out the Chapter/Group Member & Constituent Input Form.
SFA Branding Guidelines Worksheet
Click here to download the official SFA Branding Guidelines worksheet. This worksheet will give you an easy reference for using the appropriate fonts, logos and colors, and should be followed in all SFA-related communications.
SFA Trademark Worksheet
Click here to download the official SFA Trademark Worksheet, which describes how to properly use SFA’s trademarks. This worksheet was prepared from an example from SFA’s legal counsel at Faegre Baker Daniels.
- Click here to download the official SFA Volunteer Handbook.
- Click here to download the official SFA Volunteer Release Form.
- Click here to go to the SFA Volunteer Page and see volunteer opportunities!
- Fillable Invoice Template
- Tri-Fold Brochure
- SFA Letterhead
- Press Release Template
- Chapter/Group Event Signup Sheet
- Membership Form (Note: Members are encouraged to join or renew online)
- 3-in-1 Membership Form
- Chapter Charter for Unincorporated Chapters
- Chapter Charter for Incorporated Chapters
- Cannon River Chapter Charter Expires April 2017
- Central Chapter Charter Expires April 2019
- Crow River Chapter Charter Expires February 2020
- East Central Chapter Charter Expires March 2019
- Lake Agassiz Chapter Charter Expires March 2018
- Lake Superior Chapter Charter Expires May 2018
- Southeast (Driftless) Chapter Charter Expires February 2020
- Western Chapter Charter Expires October 2017
- Greater Mille Lacs Chapter Charter Expires March 2018
Find SFA Documents, including the Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, and more here.
SFA Logo Library
The following gallery includes all official SFA logos in JPG versions for web use, including the main Association logo and chapter-specific versions. This is the only logo that follows SFA branding guidelines and should replace any different version you may have.
To download: right-click and save, or drag and drop to your desktop.
Official SFA Logo
Midwest Soil Health Summit
Greater Mille Lacs