Connect with us
– Become a member of SFA and choose “Central Chapter” as your chapter.
– Subscribe to the Central Chapter newsletter, emailed monthly to members and supporters.
– Like the Central Chapter page on Facebook.
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (844) 922.5573 ext. 704.
– Contact the Central Chapter board of directors:
Jim Chamberlin (chair): (218) 831-0528, email@example.com
Sister Ruth Lentner (vice-chair): (320) 630-1456, firstname.lastname@example.org
Katie Spoden (secretary): (612) 741-9039, email@example.com
Vickie Kettlewell: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Stine: (320) 594-0031; email@example.com
Joe Luetmer: (847) 501-0151; firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2016 – April, February, January
- 2015 – November, May, January
- 2014 – December, October, August, July, June, March, February, January
- 2013 – December, August
Board meeting minutes
- 2016: March, February (unapproved), January
- 2015: December, November, October, May, April, March, February, January
- 2014: December, November, October, September, August, July, June, April, March, February, January
- 2013: December, November, October, July, June, April, March, February, January
- 2012: December, November, October, September
- Central Chapter All-Member Annual Meeting – Feb. 6, Initiative Foundation, Little Falls – Register here.
- Local Food Community Social & Jam Session, Feb. 12, Minnesota Street Market, St. Joseph
- SFA Annual Conference, Feb. 13, College of St. Benedict, St. Joseph
- Organic High Tunnel Workshop by the Staples Area Farmers Market, 2016 – March, Verndale – Download brochure here.
- Restoration Agriculture and Keyline Design for Improving Hydrology demo field days – April 8 and May 6, 2016, Avon and Deerwood – Click here to register.
- Festival of Farms 2016
- Blueberry & High Tunnel Production at Redfern Gardens Produce, October 16, Sebeka – REGISTER HERE
- Festival of Farms, July 11, Alexandria – REGISTER HERE
- Women Caring for the Land events in Cold Spring, Melrose, and Buffalo – May 20, 21, 22 – Click here for more info
- All-member Central Chapter meeting, April 21, Island Lake Farm in Deerwood, MN
- Annual all-member Central Chapter meeting, Jan 17, Franciscan Sisters of Little Falls, Little Falls
- Find us at the Back-to-Basics event at Happy Dancing Turtle, Feb 7, Pine River
- SFA Social & Jam Session, Feb 13, Minnesota Street Market, St. Joseph
- SFA Annual Conference, Feb 14, College of St. Benedict, St. Joseph
- Central Chapter board meeting, Mar 11
- Organic High Tunnel Workshop, Mar 21, Verndale
All-Member Central Chapter meeting, Nov 11, Stonebridge Beef, Long Prairie
All-Member Central Chapter meeting, Sep 10, Sunup Ranch, Brainerd
Festival of Farms, July 12, Bakers’ Acres, Emmerich’s Produce, Dancing Bears, Common Ground Garden and the Central Minnesota Sustainability Project, Avon and St. Joseph
Plant Swaps, May 16 – Pine River and May 31 – Wadena
Organic Workshop, Verndale/Staples, March 21
Reality Greenhouse Open House, Paradox Farm, Ashby, March 8
MDA Organic Conference, St. Cloud, Jan 10-11
Annual meeting of the SFA Central Chapter, Browerville Community Center, Browerville, MN, January 25, 2014.
Back-to-Basics, 8-4:30 p.m., Pine River, Feb 1
SFA Annual Conference, College of St. Benedict, St. Joseph, Feb 8
Crow Wing River Basin Forage Council’s Winter Meeting, Central Lakes College, Staples, Feb 18
SFA Midwest Soil Health Summit, Arrowwood Resort, Alexandria, Feb 19-20
Festival of Farms: Farm Market Café, Dutch Fury Farm and Eller Family Farm in Onamia, July 2013
GrazeFest Pasture Walk: Wellspring Farms in Aitkin, August 2013
SFA New Crops Project & Orcharding in the North Field Day: Ag & Energy Center, Central Lakes College, Staples, August 2013
Let’s Talk Potatoes: Paradox Farm in Ashby, August 2013
GrazeFest Cover Crop Field Day Bus Tour: 4 farms in Wadena, September 2013