The SFA Annual Conference schedule is coming together and it’s time to register – SFA members may register for just $45 and nonmembers just $55 through Jan. 15.
Sessions already scheduled for the 2017 SFA Annual Conference, set for Feb. 11 at the College of Saint Benedict in St. Joseph, include:
- Introduction to Soil Health & Restoration
- Grazing: Fencing Innovations & Managing Rest Periods
- Time to Call the Butcher: What to Expect, Terminology, and Helping Customers with the Process
- Wintering Livestock
- Farm Transitions on Farmland: What Matters Most?
- Keeping the Family Farm Going: On- and Off-Farm Heirs
- Soil Health for Small Farms
- Deep Winter Greenhouse Design: Location, Selection & Managing the Three Seasons
- Garlic Mythbusters
- Organic Control of Spotted Wing Drosophila: Going Beyond Sprays in Berry Crops
Register TODAY to get the best pricing. Also:
Volunteer registration is open. Choose your job: parking, registration, session monitor, and more. All volunteers receive an SFA t-shirt and are practially guaranteed to have fun. Fill out this form with your preferences and Volunteer Coordinator Gretchen Boyum will contact you with the details. It’s that easy.
Current students can receive a scholarship for half-price admission. All scholarship recipients must sign up for a volunteer shift. Fill out this form then email email@example.com if you are interested in a scholarship.
Sponsor/Exhibitor registration is open as well. The SFA Conference has a limited number of exhibitor space, so register today to ensure your spot. Click here to download a fillable signup form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.