The SFA Annual Conference schedule is coming together and it’s time to register – SFA members may register for just $45 and nonmembers just $55 through Jan. 15. The conference, set for Feb. 11 at the College of Saint Benedict in St. Joseph, will include sessions like:
- Introduction to Soil Health & Restoration
- Grazing: Fencing Innovations & Managing Rest Periods
- Time to Call the Butcher: What to Expect, Terminology, and Helping Customers with the Process
- Wintering Livestock
- Farm Transitions on Farmland: What Matters Most?
- Keeping the Family Farm Going: On- and Off-Farm Heirs
- Soil Health for Small Farms
- Deep Winter Greenhouse Design: Location, Selection & Managing the Three Seasons
- Garlic Mythbusters
- Organic Control of Spotted Wing Drosophila: Going Beyond Sprays in Berry Crops
- Volunteer registration is open. Choose your job: parking, registration, session monitor, and more. All volunteers receive an SFA t-shirt and are practically guaranteed to have fun. Fill out this form with your preferences and Volunteer Coordinator Gretchen Boyum will contact you with the details. It’s that easy.
- Current students can receive a scholarship for half-price admission. All scholarship recipients must sign up for a volunteer shift. Fill out this form then email email@example.com if you are interested in a scholarship.
- Sponsor/Exhibitor registration is open as well. The SFA Conference has a limited number of exhibitor space, so register today to ensure your spot as they are going fast. Click here to download a fillable signup form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration numbers are larger than ever before, so this is shaping up to be one of our most vibrant conferences yet. We hope to see you there!