The SFA Annual Conference provides our chapters with a wonderful chance to share the events, stories, and successes of their regional work, and chapters can take advantage of these two opportunities to do so:
Opening Session Chapter Showcase
Help us kick off the event by giving a one-minute introduction of your chapter or networking group! What excites your members? What guides your chapter? Share your happenings from 2015 and what you’re planning for 2016.
Foster conversation and promote chapter/networking group engagement throughout the conference by preparing a tri-fold display to show all your group’s up to. Displays can include the following:
- Your mission and activities
- Needs for volunteers/ members/activities/etc.
- Vision for how your chapter will impact sustainable agriculture to rally future activity
- Products, farming practices and history highlights, as well as landscape features that make your chapter’s region unique
- Your Chapter’s official SFA logo
SFA Communications Coordinator, Jason Walker, can provide chapters with display resources. Email him at email@example.com.
Take advantage of the Mini-Presentations and Chapter Showcase to inform your current members, draw in new members, and help your chapter/networking group grow in 2016!
To reserve a spot for your showcase presentation and your display, contact Sarah Lindblom, SFA Event Coordination Intern: sarah.a.lindblom@