The 2015 SFA Annual Conference will be this Saturday, Feb. 14, 2015, in the Gorecki Center at the College of Saint Benedict in St. Joseph, Minn. Some last-minute details:
- Pre-Registration has closed but you may still register at the door – all walkup registrations are $65. Registration begins at 7:15 a.m.
- Children 3-12 who wish to attend the Budding Farmers programming may also register at the door for $10 each. Budding Farmers children must be potty-trained.
- The Conference program and full schedule is now available for download at our Annual Conference homepage.
- Mary Jane Miller’s Culinary Sessions include “Cooking for Kids,” “Start With a Rotisserie Chicken,” “Grassfed Beef 2: The Art of Braising,” and “Stump the Sommelier.” Then our popular after-conference reception will include beer from 612 Brewery and Mankato Brewery as well as cheese from Caves of Faribault.
- There may be a limited amount of Leaders Breakfast spots available at the door for $12.50. If you wish to purchase a Leaders Breakfast ticket, make sure you arrive before the breakfast begins at 7:30.
- Lunch is not included in conference registration. The bountiful and delicious St. Ben’s Cafeteria is in this building; there are restaurants across Minnesota St (which are listed in the conference program); and if you brought your lunch there are plenty of spots to enjoy that, including the Lunch Hour Sessions. Lunch is also a great time to visit our fabulous exhibitors and the ever-popular Seed Swap.
- Want to set up a carpool? The SFA Annual Conference has a Facebook page.
- Parking is available in Lot 5 across from the Gorecki Center at St. Ben’s. Enter the campus at the North Entrance on NW 3rd Ave off Minnesota St (be careful, blink and you can miss it). Just look for the SFA signs.
NEARLY 200 PEOPLE have already registered for the SFA Annual Conference. If you haven’t yet, make plans to attend!