Save the date – attend the 15th Fall Harvest Gathering for Women in Sustainable Agriculture on Nov 7-9, 2014, in Whalen, Minn.
Get to know other women who care passionately about farming and the earth. Some attendees farm and some want to farm, but all enjoy sharing and learning from each other at the annual Fall Harvest Gathering at Cedar Valley Resort in Whalen. Costs are reasonable and scholarships are available. All women are welcome. Highlights will include:
- Three virtual farm tours
- Lively discussion on soil health, what to look for, and how to keep it
- Panel discussion on passing on the farm
- Excellent potluck lunch Saturday (and great food throughout the weekend)
- Music, campfire, silent auction
- Time to walk (or bike) the Root River trail
- Time to talk casually with women who share your passion
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org.